In Romanian: Oua umplute cu maioneza
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- pickled peppers (or olives)
- Hard boil the eggs, shell and let cool.
- Cut in half crosswise, remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Mix the yolks with the butter and sour cream.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Fill each egg half and arrange filled side down on a plate on which you previously put mayo.
- On top of each egg, place a piece of pickled pepper or olive, cut to make a flower.
- Decorate around the eggs with chopped lettuce.