Yields: 10-12 servings
Experiment with the recipe, if you'd like. One thing I like to do is substitute lemon-lime soda for seltzer water (not often). Or you can make it without the fruit, your choice. Feel free to experiment. Enjoy!
- 2 bottles sparkling apple cider
- 1 liter carbonated water
- 3 large oranges
- 2 lemons
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 trays ice cubes
- Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
1. Thinly slice the lemons and the oranges and place in a large punch bowl.
2. Pour in the thawed lemonade.
3. Gently stir in the seltzer water and the sparkling apple cider. Add sugar to taste. Add large block of ice.
3. Pour into glasses and garnish with mint leaves (optional).