Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
Description Edit Edit
Ingredients Edit Edit
- (1) 32 oz. container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 1/2 Sausage / ground meat
- 1 Jar Prego® Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 bag finely shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cups grated Italian cheese
Directions Edit Edit
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Layer with 3 lasagna noodles, Mix cheeses, meat, and sauce in a bowl and continue layering on top of noodles until all of the noodle are gone.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes or until the lasagna is hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted. Remove the lasagna from the oven.'''''''