Cook Time: 1 hour
Yields: 4 servings
Don't eat too many! Quick and tasty,this delicious finger food will leave you stuffed and that's no good if you haven't even reached the main course!
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh or ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups small mushrooms (about 8 ounces)
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add mushrooms and toss well.
- Cover mushrooms and chill for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish dish with pepper, if desired.