Cook Time: 1 hour
Yields: 4 servings
Taco night at my house usually means guacamole first, tacos second. If my kids are around, I tend to leave out the cayenne pepper- they don't like it too spicy!
- 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper.
2. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.