In Romanian: Galuste cu brinza
- 1 lb / 500 g potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 – 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 – 3 tablespoons sheep's cheese (preferred)
- 2 tablespoons butter or lard
- Boil well washed potatoes in their jacket.
- When done, peel them and crush with the potato press or grind them.
- Place the potato paste in a bowl and mix with the eggs, flour, one teaspoon of sugar and a little salt.
- Shape small balls with your hands.
- Then boil in slightly salted water.
- Scald with melted butter or lard, put some cheese on top of them and serve hot.