In Romanian: Spuma de mere
- 1 lb / 500 g apples
- 2½ cups water
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ oz / 15 g gelatin
- Wash and quarter the apples, remove seeds and boil until soft.
- Drain the liquid in another pot and sieve the apples.
- To the strained apple liquid, add gelatin, dissolve it, add sugar and return to heat for another boil.
- After it has cooled down, pour the apple liquid in a tall bowl, add the apple puree and whip until foamy.
- Pour in cups or glasses and serve.
- You can use other fruits to prepare this.